Vito Mixto Van
Passengers or cargo? Do you want to carry both?
Variants - Versatile and Adaptable
Our aim is to give you exactly what you want. We have therefore designed the Vito so that it can be adapted easily to meet your company’s specific requirements. Whether you need a compact and manoeuvrable model for the inner city, a high roof or an extra-long load compartment, the Vito range permits vehicle configurations for an exceptionally wide range of transport tasks and loading situations.
- 2 wheelbases
- 3 vehicle lengths (compact/ long/ extra long)
- 2 different roof heights
- Cargo volume of up to 4.5 m│
- Payload of up to 955 kg, or, optionally, uprating to 1295 kg
- Tonnages from 2.8t to 3.2 t perm. GVW
- Space for up to three Europallets in line, depending on vehicle length
- Numerous engine variants
Flesibilty - Combining practicality and usefulness
As a well-designed combination of panel van and crewbus, the new Vito Mixto provides you with a great deal of flexibility: with loading lengths of from 1.40 to 1.87 m between the optional rear seat row and tailgate or rear doors, all three vehicle lengths boast ample space for materials and tools.
- Load volume of up to 4.5 m3 behind the rear seat row (or up to 7.4 m3 without the rear seat row)
- Requirement-adequate stowage space
- Removable double or triple rear seat row (optional extra)
- Different door variants and combinations
- Windows in the front cargo area between B and C-pillars
- Optional partition wall with window at C-pillar
Dymanic Handling - Get a better grip on the road
High-performance engines, perfectly aligned transmission systems and rear-wheel drive as standard add an element of pleasure to your work and ensure the highest levels of dynamism and agility.
Thanks to the comfort suspension, you can enjoy an even better and more comfortable ride experience.
- Economical 4-cylinder CDI diesel engine with 3 levels of output, powerful 6-cylinder CDI diesel engine (all EU 5/III)
- Sophisticated V6 petrol engine (EU 5/I)
- BlueEFFICIENCY package for all variants with 4-cylinder OM 651 CDI diesel engine and 6-cylinder OM 642 CDI diesel engine (optional)
- ECO Gear 6-speed manual transmission
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- All-wheel drive
- Optional Start-Off Assist for manual transmission
- Comfort suspension
Ecomony - Our driving aims: reduced fuel consumption and emissions
In these competitive times, minimising financial outlay is more important than ever. With its economic and low-maintenance operation, the Vito is groundbreaking in this respect.
- BlueEFFICIENCY package for all variants with 4-cylinder OM 651 CDI diesel engine and 6-cylinder OM 642 CDI engine (optional)
- New, consumption-reducing ECO Gear 6-speed manual transmission for the CDI diesel engines
- Diesel particulate filter as standard
- Standard-fit ASSYST service interval indicator for flexible oil-change intervals based on the actual intensity of vehicle usage
- Substantially reduced maintenance scope translates into pleasingly low maintenance costs
- Fully-galvanised body for improved corrosion protection
- 12-year corrosion perforation warranty
Comfort - Make yourself at home
The dynamic external appearance of the Vito is complemented by a generous interior design. Its excellent loading characteristics, ease of operation and ride comfort are just some of the qualities that make it such a relaxed workplace.
- Seat covers in different fabrics and colours
- Leatherette appointments in anthracite (optional extra)
- New radio generation (optional) and new-generation LINGUATRONIC voice control system in conj. with Audio 50 APS with DVD changer or COMAND
- Power steering
- Steering wheel adjustable for height and reach
- Driver's seat with wide range of adjustment options, all seats with height-adjustable head restraints
- Central locking with radio remote control and front power windows
- Reversing camera, optional
- Numerous stowage spaces and compartments
- Many optional comfort features such as fully automatic air conditioning, multifunction steering wheel and luxury seats
The interaction between numerous active and passive safety systems in the Vito, including all the important key driver assistance systems, ensures a high level of protection.
- Electronic Stability Program ADAPTIVE ESP«
- Disc brakes all round
- New exterior mirrors that are more compact yet offer the same wide field of vision
- Bi-xenon headlamps with integrated cornering light function, fog lamps and LED daytime driving lights as optional extras
- Three-point seat belts for all seats; with belt tensioners for driver and co-driver
- Safety steering column and comprehensive airbag specification
- Safety body with high-strength load-bearing members
- Adaptive brake lights and large safety tail lamps
- Cargo-retention grilles and a number of partition variants are available
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (optional)
Call Ian 087 9325256, Greg 087 2561514 or Donal 086 8576797 with any queries.