Room for up to nine people and a turning circle of approx. 11.8 m.
Variants - Versatile and adaptable
Our aim is to meet your requirements in the best possible way. That’s why we have built the Vito in such a way that it can be easily adapted to the particular needs of your business. Whether compact and agile for the inner city, or with an extra long load compartment: the Vito range allows vehicles to be configured to cope with the most diverse transport tasks and loading situations - from the particularly functional entry-level Vito CREW, right through to the sophisticated minibus whose equipment and appointements offer high levels of comfort.
- 2 wheelbases
- 3 vehicle lengths (compact/ long/ extra long)
- Space for up to nine people, depending on the seating configuration
- Numerous seating configurations
- Payload of up to 1240 kg (with all seats removed from passenger compartment)
- Tonnages from 3.05 to 3.2 t perm. GVW
- Numerous engine variants
Flexibility - An example of adaptability
Whether you spend most of your time carrying passengers or mainly transport equipment and materials, you can count on your Vito crewbus to get the job done efficiently and professionally. Its flexible interior concept allows the spacious passenger accommodation to be transformed into a large load compartment in next to no time.
- Space for up to nine occupants (depending on seating configuration)
- Different door variants and combinations
- Loading height just 52 cm for unladen vehicle (approximately 59 cm if all-wheel drive specified)
- Interior height of 1.34 m
- Fold-down anchoring lugs in passenger compartment/ load compartment
- Optional roof rails
- Roof rack for max. roof load of 150 kg available from accessories range
Dynamic Handling - Get a better grip on the road
Powerful engines, transmission systems perfectly in tune with them, and rear-wheel drive as standard: all contribute an element of pleasure to your work and ensure the highest levels of dynamism and agility. Thanks to the comfort suspension, you can enjoy an even better and more comfortable ride experience.
- Economical 4-cylinder CDI diesel engine with 3 levels of output, powerful 6-cylinder CDI diesel engine (all EU 5/III)
- Sophisticated V6 petrol engine (EU 5/I)
- BlueEFFICIENCY package for all variants with 4-cylinder OM 651 CDI diesel engine and 6-cylinder OM 642 CDI diesel engine (optional)
- ECO Gear 6-speed manual transmission
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- All-wheel drive
- Optional Start-Off Assist for manual transmission
- Comfort suspension
In these competitive times, minimising financial outlay is more important than ever. With its economic and low-maintenance operation, the Vito is groundbreaking in this respect.
- BlueEFFICIENCY package for all variants with 4-cylinder OM 651 CDI diesel engine and 6-cylinder OM 642 CDI engine (optional)
- New, consumption-reducing ECO Gear 6-speed manual transmission for the CDI diesel engines
- Diesel particulate filter as standard
- Standard-fit ASSYST service interval indicator for flexible oil-change intervals based on the actual intensity of vehicle usage
- Substantially reduced maintenance scope translates into pleasingly low maintenance costs
- Fully-galvanised body for improved corrosion protection
- 12-year corrosion perforation warranty
The dynamic external appearance of the Vito is complemented by a generous interior design. Its excellent loading characteristics, ease of operation and ride comfort are just some of the qualities that make it such a relaxed workplace.
- Seat covers in different fabrics and colours
- Leatherette appointments in anthracite (optional extra)
- New audio telematics generation (optional) and new-generation LINGUATRONIC voice control
- Power steering
- Steering wheel adjustable for height and reach
- Driver's seat with wide range of adjustment options, all seats with height-adjustable head restraints
- Central locking with radio remote control and front power windows
- Reversing camera, optional
- Numerous stowage spaces and compartments
- Many optional comfort appointments such as ambient lighting and reading lights, fully automatic air conditioning, multifunction steering wheel and luxury seats
Safety - The safety concept: more is better
The interaction between numerous active and passive safety systems in the Vito, including all the important key driver assistance systems, ensures a high level of protection.
- Electronic Stability Program ADAPTIVE ESP®
- Disc brakes all round
- New exterior mirrors that are more compact yet offer the same wide field of vision
- Bi-xenon headlamps with integrated cornering light function, fog lamps and LED daytime driving lights as optional extras
- Three-point seat belts for all seats; with belt tensioners for driver and co-driver
- Safety steering column and comprehensive airbag specification
- Safety body with high-strength load-bearing members
- Adaptive brake lights and large safety tail lamps
- Various luggage retaining nets and cargo-retention grilles available for occupant protection
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (optional)
Call Ian 087 9325256, Greg 087 2561514 or Donal 086 8576797 with any queries.